Dental Receptionist Vacancy
A full time position has arisen for a dental receptionist to join our small private family focused dental practice.
No experience is necessary, as we will provide full training.
We are looking for a person with a passion for the profession, has excellent people skills & who enjoys working within a team environment.
- Excellent rates of pay, dependant on experience
- In house training programme
- Bonus extra holiday timeoff over Christmas (minimum of 1 week); Bank Holidays extra too
- All CPD subscriptions and courses are included
- Opportunity to work towards further qualifications
- The Practice is both Denplan Excel Accredited and a BDA Good Practice Member
- Newly Refurbished twin surgery featuring a large dedicated decontamination room
- Small Family run private Dental Practice
Hours of work:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30am – 5:50pm ( To include 1 hour lunch break )
Thursday 8am – 12pm
(No weekend or out-of-hours work required)
Terms & conditions will be negotiable dependant on experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact email Andy [email protected]