With over 21 years of experience, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality dental treatments in a relaxed and friendly environment. From regular hygiene or dental check ups to cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening, we offer a range of dental treatments and services at affordable prices. Our community is important to us at Oak House Dental Surgery and we see it as our duty to uphold the best dental health standards; this is why we are members of both the BDA Good Practice Scheme & Denplan Excel Accreditation, which assures you receive the highest level of dental professionalism and customer service at all times.
The BDA Good Practice Scheme is a quality assurance programme for UK dental practices.
As members of the Scheme, Oak House Dental Practice demonstrates a visible commitment to delivering quality dental care to our patients at a nationally recognised best practice standard.
By displaying the current year on the Good Practice Scheme plaque, Oak House Dental Practice can show that our Scheme membership is up-to-date.
While the Scheme and member practices can never guarantee satisfactory treatment outcomes or oral health gain, we can say that there is a greater likelihood of satisfactory treatment in a practice which observes the Scheme requirements. If structures and processes are right, then outcomes are more likely to be right too.
“As Principal of Oak House Dental Practice, I am immensely proud to be a member of this scheme. My staff have shown a great deal of dedication towards achieving the high standards demanded by the scheme, and continue to do so through their professional development. I feel confident that our patients receive the best care available to them.” Andrew Ridout BDS (Cardiff)
The Oak House Dental Practice promise
As members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme we are dedicated to:
- Carefully examining our dental health service and comparing it against nationally recognised standards of good practice for patient care
- Being continually assessed by the British Dental Association
- Regularly carrying out internal checks on working methods
- Making the BDA Good Practice Scheme commitment
From check ups to cosmetic dentistry; an unwavering commitment to the BDS Good Practice Scheme
Whether you’re simply visiting us for a regular check up, or you require dental treatment, our professional dental team shows an unwavering commitment to upholding our BDS Good Practice membership at all times.
What this means for you is that we:
- Aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- Only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- Aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- Look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- Follow current guidelines on infection control
- Check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- Take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- Train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- Welcome feedback and deal with complaints promptly
- Ensure members of the practice are aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines